Are clients leaving negative reviews about you? You need reputation management.
When you have a business, you are eventually going to get a negative review. From prospects. Or existing clients. You need someone to deal with reputation management.
Otherwise, you will be pouring liquid at the top of the glass. While the bottom is leaking. Meaning, you will be running around getting new customers. While the existing ones are talking bad about your business. Making you lose your reputation. And current customers leaving you.
Moreover, this will scare away potential new customers. Thinking about doing business with you.
Dealing with negative reviews is quite important for your business. This is where we come in. We do the following:
- Managing negative reviews and replying to them.
- Responding to all reviews appropriately on social media.
- Conducting customer feedback surveys.
- Creating a world-class support page on your website.
reputation management needs great support.
When we engage with reputation management for your business, we put all the vital functions in place.
Starting with understanding your customers. Their behaviours. Complaints. And compliments.
Since we understand why having world-class customer support is very important, we do the following for you:
- Install customer support software on your website.
- This way, all customer complaints will not be missed.
- Tickets will be created and allocated to client support agents and monitored. We handle all of this for you.
- Monitor comments left by people on your social media pages. Such as Facebook. Twitter. And Instagram.
- Responding to those comments in time and professionally. Even if they are negative.
You need feedback for your rep management strategy.
To help you get feedback from your existing client base, we conduct regular surveys. With our professional reputation management strategy, we ensure that customers are still happy with your business.
It's better to take care of any unhappiness. Before it gets viral. And you need feedback from customers. To help your business grow. Good or bad.
When we do surveys on your behalf, our strategy includes the following:
- Surveys and polls. Helping you get at least 4.5 / 5 stars.
- Net promoter score (NPS) surveys. Aiming to get at least 8 out of 10 ratings.
- Likert scale surveys. For more detailed feedback from customers.
- You will get graphs. To see how your customers are responding.
- This will in turn help you tackle issues. And keep on doing what the customers are happy about.